Contribute
Register

Acer Aspire 5750G with Mavericks (10.9) Clover Install Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
YESSSSSS! :clap::clap::clap::clap:
It's OK! I using only you AppleHDA , without HDAEnabler and now I see (and hear:p) this :
View attachment 74025

If you have a bit 'of time, I'd like to know briefly what you did ...
ALL IT'S OK AND RUNNING!!

Thanks for everything and have a nice day, T1hom7as !
:):):)

Cool :)
Is your HDMI audio working?

With your previous AppleHDA.kext it had layout IDs for 269. Which was located here in your 10.8 kext:
/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources/layout269

Simply copy that file into my already patched 10.9 AppleHDA.kext in the same location.

With your previous AppleHDA.kext it had layout IDs for 269. Which was located here in your 10.8 kext:
/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/Resources/layout269

Simply copy that file into my already patched 10.9 AppleHDA.kext in the same location.

Thank for the explanation: next time I try alone ;)

Cool :)
Is your HDMI audio working?

Now I can't try with my Sony TV, tonight I retry... could I have a problem with new kext?
Thank you very much again for your wonderful support!
:)

Thank for the explanation: next time I try alone ;)

Now I can't try with my Sony TV, tonight I retry... could I have a problem with new kext?
Thank you very much again for your wonderful support!
:)

Ok I will just include it in my guide for all the other users and for future updates.
You may have a problem, but if you had it working before we can hopefully do the same sort of thing to get it working.

Hey, once again:

My system is running perfectly.
Also my Microphone and Speaker and AudioANalogOutput
HDMI i dont tested.

But after Sleep my AnalogAudioOutput don't work.
Should it be enough to flash the new AppleHDA.kext?
Regards Johannes

p.s. can i tell Clover that it should auto boot mavericks after 3 seconds?

Hey, once again:

My system is running perfectly.
Also my Microphone and Speaker and AudioANalogOutput
HDMI i dont tested.

But after Sleep my AnalogAudioOutput don't work.
Should it be enough to flash the new AppleHDA.kext?
Regards Johannes

p.s. can i tell Clover that it should auto boot mavericks after 3 seconds?

Which AppleHDA.kext are you using?
Have you had it working before?

Change config.plist to this:
Code:
<key>Boot</key>
<dict>
[indent]<key>Timeout</key>
<integer>3</integer>
<key>DefaultVolume</key>
<string>Macintosh HD</string>[/indent]
</dict>

I used sleep last night and saw that I kept getting woken up. I'm now going to try this in the installer:
Code:
 Optional RC Scripts > disable sleep proxy client

Maybe you could try the same if you are having problems with sleep.

----FIXED (fixed my computer not going to sleep) I cleaned an old section in my DSDT from a leftover network card (Atheros making it Airport friendly, I don't have this network card as mine is oob friendly) and regenerated my SSDT.. It still wasn't working after this, but then it finally went to sleep w/ darkwake=10 after 4 minutes of wait. So sleep is working now.

----FIXED (fixed my computer not going to sleep) I cleaned an old section in my DSDT from a leftover network card (Atheros making it Airport friendly, I don't have this network card as mine is oob friendly) and regenerated my SSDT.. It still wasn't working after this, but then it finally went to sleep w/ darkwake=10 after 4 minutes of wait. So sleep is working now.

Without being horrible, this is why you should follow the guide. I explain that you should patch your DSDT with the patches I supply.

Anyways, I'm happy you have it working now :)

Which AppleHDA.kext are you using?
Have you had it working before?

I downloaded a appleHDA.kext somewhere from the internet. Because with the one in your folder my microphone don't work.

With the one i downloaded, i have working speaker microphone and analog out.
But when i went to sleep with ejected analog out, then start again, i don't recognize that i plug in speakers.
The sound came out of the internal speaker and not of the external.

I downloaded a appleHDA.kext somewhere from the internet. Because with the one in your folder my microphone don't work.

With the one i downloaded, i have working speaker microphone and analog out.
But when i went to sleep with ejected analog out, then start again, i don't recognize that i plug in speakers.
The sound came out of the internal speaker and not of the external.

Mmm that's probably not the best idea.
Can you try this version that I attached.

Have you ever had it working before?

If not try this version here: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/files/file/152-applehda-for-alc269vb-109-gm-ml-1084/

Attachments

• AppleHDA.kext.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 89
Without being horrible, this is why you should follow the guide. I explain that you should patch your DSDT with the patches I supply.

Anyways, I'm happy you have it working now :)

The funny part is I can't run clover w/o the supplied ones you have, it panics and freezes when trying to pull mine... Either way, turns out it still wasn't this, my nvram wasn't being stored correctly. I updated to 2298 and installed it and the values are now being stored, so when I send test variables they stay... The weird thing I notice is a small bug in the new clover where it shows 2 versions of the windows efi but only 1 goes into windows, sure it is a small coding error overlooked by them, but are you guys having this issue if you update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back