Graphics
Intel HD3000/ GT540m (1366x768)
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello, the sound problem now. It was working but stopped in time (how this is even possible?!).

I use patched AppleHDA.kext - the sound works - Internal Speekers/ internal Mic
when i connect the headphones System Preferences -> Sound changes from Internal Speekers to Headphones which means that the detecting works.

The problem is that no sound comes from jack. Tested with many headphones. Works on Windows.

Right now i use Layout-ID 0x05 because of custom AppleHDA (this one makes internal mic works). But the problem is independent of AppleHDA.kext that i use.

any ideas? View attachment Archive.zip

Hello, the sound problem now. It was working but stopped in time (how this is even possible?!).

I use patched AppleHDA.kext - the sound works - Internal Speekers/ internal Mic
when i connect the headphones System Preferences -> Sound changes from Internal Speekers to Headphones which means that the detecting works.

The problem is that no sound comes from jack. Tested with many headphones. Works on Windows.

Right now i use Layout-ID 0x05 because of custom AppleHDA (this one makes internal mic works). But the problem is independent of AppleHDA.kext that i use.

any ideas? View attachment 131575

See if headphone works after a sleep/wake cycle.

See if headphone works after a sleep/wake cycle.

no, only detection works.

btw. i use EAPDfix.kext / previously CodecCommander (from Your repository) but sam result

no, only detection works.

btw. i use EAPDfix.kext / previously CodecCommander (from Your repository) but sam result

Must be something wrong in the patched AppleHDA. You should try patching it yourself.

Note: I have no idea what EAPDFix does. It is closed-source.

Must be something wrong in the patched AppleHDA. You should try patching it yourself.

yeah, i am about to do that.

i was just looking for a shortcut (mostly because of my laziness)

i'll update when done.

thanks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back