Graphics
Nvidia GTS 970 ddr5 4gb ram
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have a solid hackintosh laptop , Acer 5742g , almost 95% functional, one big problem that boders me is when i put the laptop to sleep.
When on AC power no issues at all, the laptop sleeps and wakes up without problems.
But when on battery, when I put the lappy to sleep and leave it to sleep, lets say for 1 or 2 hours, then when waking from sleep, instead of waking up - it shuts down. When I try to wake up after 5 -10 min after sleep - no problem.
I think that the problem is that Mac OSX doesnt manage or see the battery power correctrly.
I have installed voodobattery 1.3.3 - no KP everyting woks OK, i have the battery icon and the battery power, that part is ok. Also I have calibrated my battery, according to a litle app caleed Watts.
This is so important to me because it is a laptop, it is handy to sleep the lappy and the wake up - instead of turning the system on and off everytime, cuz I'm a heavy user of the sleep.
Here the info from system profiler:

Battery Information:

Model Information:
Serial Number:
Manufacturer:
Device name:
Charge Information:
Charge below critical level: No
Charge below warning level: No
Charge remaining (mAh): 3586
Fully charged: No
Charging: Yes
Full charge capacity (mAh): 4218
Health Information:
Cycle count: 51
Condition: Normal
Battery Installed: Yes
Amperage (mA): 4293
Voltage (mV): 12406

I, i have an Acer 5742G but I could not install Hackintosh. Can you help me? What is the procedure? many thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back