Contribute
Register

Acer 3810TG: Graphics in full resolution?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3
CPU
i5-760
Graphics
ATI Radeon 5770
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi

The last issue i would like to solve on this PC is to get from the 1024x768 (which i got OOB) to the 1/2 HD that this LCD supports.

The PC has switchable graphics, for power saving when on batteries. So on batteries i only see the Mobile Intel(R) 4 Series Express Chipset Family in the W7/Display Adapters. On external power i also get a ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330.

By searching here and on the net in general i suffer from information overflow. So many issues found, but i did not fin the one and only solution. Many of the results are actually also just how to get something displayed at all in native resolution.

So is there someone out there that has the working solution to get exactly this graphics up in 1/2 HD resolution?

br Lars

I have now tried quite a number of different hacks found here and on the other hackingtosh sources, to get this working, but did not succeed.

Some of the hacks gives me higher resolution, or at least it gives mee a number of choices to select different resolutions up to 1366x768, but the text and graphics looks horrible, and nearly unreadable.

I wonder why so many succeeds getting e.g. 1366x768 instead of just 1024x768, when i don't.

Wonder whether there is something special with the Intel graphics chip in this PC model?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back