Contribute
Register

Accidentally updated 10.8.3 through apple store. Any way to revert wo time machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I'm not exactly sure what version it tried to update. I'm guessing 10.9.2 combo update ottomh.

Kernal panic on acpi power management and -x -v gives still waiting for root device. (I'll post a screenshot in a minute.)

Any way to revert this manually? I have a couple other macs with access to the hard drive in this probook through a usb<>data connector.

I feel like I did this once in the past and managed to boot with the osx install usb, but I'm not sure how I redid the installation. Maybe just used the probook installer again?

I'm not exactly sure what version it tried to update. I'm guessing 10.9.2 combo update ottomh.

Kernal panic on acpi power management and -x -v gives still waiting for root device. (I'll post a screenshot in a minute.)

Any way to revert this manually? I have a couple other macs with access to the hard drive in this probook through a usb<>data connector.

I feel like I did this once in the past and managed to boot with the osx install usb, but I'm not sure how I redid the installation. Maybe just used the probook installer again?

Probably 10.8.5. Mavericks is not an automatic update. See sticky guide for update procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back