CPU
Intel Core i5 7600k
Graphics
ASUS GTX 1060 3GB OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I accidentally delete NetworkInterfaces.plist and preferences.plist, now I won't able to boot stuck at system uptime in nanoseconds. But I did a backup at Desktop how to can revert them?

Do you still have your UniBeast USB? Boot from that, into your macOS Sierra Volume. Then do the changes you need...

But tbh, you probably don't have your USB lying around, which is maybe why you asked xD Idk i'm a noob.

I accidentally delete NetworkInterfaces.plist and preferences.plist, now I won't able to boot stuck at system uptime in nanoseconds. But I did a backup at Desktop how to can revert them?
NetworkInterfaces.plist and preferences.plist are not essential, they will be recreated when you boot.

You have a kernel panic, boot and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

You could also try safe mode.

Do you still have your UniBeast USB? Boot from that, into your macOS Sierra Volume. Then do the changes you need...

But tbh, you probably don't have your USB lying around, which is maybe why you asked xD Idk i'm a noob.

UniBeast USB still belong with me but I cannot boot into OS or setup.

image.jpg

NetworkInterfaces.plist and preferences.plist are not essential, they will be recreated when you boot.

You have a kernel panic, boot and post a picture of the screen when it stops.

You could also try safe mode.

This is where the boot stop.

image.jpg

It is probably quicker to reinstall than it is to troubleshoot the problem.

It is probably quicker to reinstall than it is to troubleshoot the problem.

Ya I think so. But also I tired to boot at clover. It won't arrive at the installer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back