HD 530 + RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys and girls... I was thinking about upgrading to Sierra so I followed this guide (only the first post) and then... someone called me on the phone and I had to do some working, so I totally forgot about the upgrade and never downloaded the sierra upgrade. After some time I restarted (can't remember why) and thats the last time I was looking at mac os x... When I fire it up, it just freezes at the apple logo and the white process bar doesn't even appear.
When I'm running in verbose mode I'm getting the following codes (please look at the attached screenshot).
I have been trying all kind of stuff, but nothing seems to work... I have even tried to make a clean install of Sierra, but thats not possible either. Very depressing...
So maybe this thread doesn't belong here, or does it? Well... I'm trying to install Sierra ;)

Looking forward to hear from you all... cheers!

Attachments

• IMG_1347.JPG
    IMG_1347.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 99
Hello guys and girls... I was thinking about upgrading to Sierra so I followed this guide (only the first post) and then... someone called me on the phone and I had to do some working, so I totally forgot about the upgrade and never downloaded the sierra upgrade. After some time I restarted (can't remember why) and thats the last time I was looking at mac os x... When I fire it up, it just freezes at the apple logo and the white process bar doesn't even appear.
When I'm running in verbose mode I'm getting the following codes (please look at the attached screenshot).
I have been trying all kind of stuff, but nothing seems to work... I have even tried to make a clean install of Sierra, but thats not possible either. Very depressing...
So maybe this thread doesn't belong here, or does it? Well... I'm trying to install Sierra ;)

Looking forward to hear from you all... cheers!
If you have not already tried, boot with npci=0x3000 added to the current clover boot flags including -v through the Options menu at clover Boot Manager screen[ the boot args: will be something like dart=0 -v npci=0x3000 kext-dev-mode=1

Hello cmn699
Thanks for your reply... that didn't work either. I have attached a screenshot.

Attachments

• IMG_1348.JPG
    IMG_1348.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 88
Do you have the usb stick left that you used to install the system? Try booting with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back