Quicktime videos not working

Hi all!

I have installed all parts and got my system running with these specs:

-GPU: integrated hd 4000
-CPU: i5 3570K
-MOBO: GA-Z77-DS3H rev 1.0
-TPI 4800 wireless card
SSD: Kingston hyperx

I can't play any videos in itunes or quicktime (don't have imovie yet so haven't tried). In quicktime it says some error-101 when opening for example .mp4 video taken with my phone. Very annoying! I thought I took the most OOB working components :(
I didn't change anything else from Bios than making my 1600Mhz RAM to work (chose the "profile1"). For post installation I used Multibeast with user dsdt-free installation with just network and sound(audio still not even working). Anyway HD 4000 seems to be recognized right, so even something good:)

I'm noob beginner in hackintosh world but willing to learn more to get my system 100% working! :)

I read some more information of getting the HD 4000 fully working and seemed that my QE/CI Graphic acceleration is fully supported if I look the wiki criteria. Could the non working audio be the problem?

I really wonder how some can get everything working almost OOB...I tried to choose most compatible components. Anyway I will make this work! :)

Good news!

Updated BIOS from F2 to F6 and

BOOM

Everything that I have tried is working perfectly!!!!!!

Thank you all (especially Toleda and fredouille59) for your help and patience!!!

I'm soon writing this to "user builds" section if there is any help to anyone...

Now enjoying of a great computer :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back