Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello, I have recently installed Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2 on my PC from Snow leopard 10.6.8
I did download the newest version of Multibeast for OS X Lion. And once I had 10.7.2 all installed and ready of course I had to restore my kexts/drivers so like I normally did after any OS update I would restore them using my normal kexts/drivers using multibeast just as I normally would... But I noticed for some reason Multibeast 4.0 for Lion did not work for me? None of my kexts/drivers worked for me after restoring them? I'm not really quite sure why. So just out of curiosity to see if it would work I tried using the older version of multibeast I had saved on a thumb drive "Multibeast 3.7.3" Loaded up all my kexts/drivers/enablers. And once I rebooted everything worked 100% perfectly.

So I guess my question here is why didn't Multibeast 4.0 for Lion not work in my Hackintosh? Again my MOBO is a Gigabyte: GA-P43T-ES3G

I did everything the same as I did with Multibeast 4.0 as I did with Multibeast 3.7.3

No one knows why it doesn't work? I Loaded Lion up on my other computer and Multibeast 4.0 for lion worked perfectly but On my main computer (Gigabyte: GA-P43T-ES3G) It doesn't work.

Is it possible it could be my motherboard?

tazzyopz said:
No one knows why it doesn't work? I Loaded Lion up on my other computer and Multibeast 4.0 for lion worked perfectly but On my main computer (Gigabyte: GA-P43T-ES3G) It doesn't work.

Is it possible it could be my motherboard?

same problem here, trying to boot with unibeast method, but i get kernel panic, for error: sg acpi power management error. The first time i tried the error depended on evOreboot.kext, so i renamed the extra folder in the unibeast thumb drive, and added my "old" extra folder with dsdt, org.chameleon.Boot, and kexts already working with SL, and after that i get similar kernel panic still acpi io something but without evOreboot since i discluded this kext as a side effect of extra replacement.

In SL I used IOAHCIBlockStorageInjector.kext from old multibeast (as i remember), fakeSMC.kext of course, and ALC8xxHDA.kext in e/e, and AppleHDA.kext, RealtekRTL81xx.kext in sys/e, and DSDT GA-P43T-ES3G_rev1.3.aml, that i got from here http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=1 ... dt#p100580.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back