Graphics
hd6959 2gb
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
hi there, i currently have a windows based system, i thought i should go to mac becuase its more usefull to me and i fill more comfort with the system, but becuase the system was mainly desinged for windows i dont know if i can install a snow leopard system or a mac system, at all.
here are the specs: intel i5 2005k CPU
motherboard: gigabyte p67a-ud4-b3
graphic card: hd6950 2gb
HDD: samsung HD103SJ ATA device
i will be very thank full for anybody that will help me.

nickta69 said:
hi there, i currently have a windows based system, i thought i should go to mac becuase its more usefull to me and i fill more comfort with the system, but becuase the system was mainly desinged for windows i dont know if i can install a snow leopard system or a mac system, at all.
here are the specs: intel i5 2005k CPU
motherboard: gigabyte p67a-ud4-b3
graphic card: hd6950 2gb
HDD: samsung HD103SJ ATA device
i will be very thank full for anybody that will help me.

Your motherboard and CPU (Is it the 2500K?) are supported, but your video card is not.

If you wish to install and use Snow Leopard, you can do so once you replace your video card with a supported card such as a ATI HD6870 or Nvidia GT240.

Oh... That sux. Is there any way I can take supported card. Install with it and then replace? And is there any way I can install with that card?
Thnx a lot.

nickta69 said:
Oh... That sux. Is there any way I can take supported card. Install with it and then replace? And is there any way I can install with that card?
Thnx a lot.

Not that I know of. You need to replace the video card if you want to run Mac OSX on that system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back