Contribute
Register

about Asrock P67 extreme4 MB ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
any news on this?
Do you get Firewire and USB3 working ?
On other threads they fixed audio & mouse issues with busratio=29, is this what to do also on this board?

Sorry I have been traveling for the last week or so. And will be leaving again Monday. Right now I haven't maess3ed with the Snow Leopard load at all. My main computer is my MacBook Pro anyway.

While I was gone I also had my 250GTS swapped out for a 6870 card., that won't work great for a Mac load. I will deal with this after I get done with my travels and am home for a week or so. I will be reading the boards, but I won't have access to my Hackintoshes so I won't be able to test anything.

Hi ciderbee

Just checking how your testing went with the Gigabyte ATI HD5670 graphics card?
I have the same GC and I have had some crossing of wires after doing the MultiBeast install. Just wanted to know if you have any instructions that would help.

My situation link below:
http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?t=13959

Were you able to install snow leopard on montherboard and cpu? how did it go i have same motherboard and 2500k gtx 460 hope to get it intalled this thursday. were you able to multiboot? Thanks Dredg

What with my travel schedule I haven't had a chance to test the 5670. I do have most everything working on the machine but was getting the occasional kernel panic. I am should be back from this current trip Friday. Hopefully after a couple of days unwinding I will be able to get back at it.

I'll update when I can.

I followed the tonymac sandy bridge install burned iboot legacy and have a retail snow leopard i booted to iboot then refreshed it with snow leopard dvd refresh it and boot to snow leopard have grey screen with apple spins for a min then just restarts computer any suggestions? also tried -x and busratio=33

PC Specs: Asrock Extreme4 1155
Intel core i5 2500k
Gskill 2x2gb DDR3 1600mhz
500gb Spare sataII seagate HDD
Nvidia GTX 460 768mb
ASUS DVD BURNER

You get this worked out?

I'm up and running with the AsRock P67 Extreme 4 MoBo with the i5 2500k.

Screams along nicely, but no joy on Firewire.

How did you install it :?:

Pretty basic really.

Make sure you have SATA set correctly in BIOS and your multiplier to 32.

Then just follow the iBoot/SL Install/Combo Update/MultiBeast/BridgeHelper/Chimera routine as described in various guides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back