Contribute
Register

A software where you could choose nvidia driver version

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi tonymacx86!

I recently stumbled upon a small software that could uninstall and remove old nvidia drivers, install new drivers (where you could choose version number from a list) and trick my MacOS to think 'a version of a driver which wasn't suitable for my os version to be suitable'. Maybe it was german - I've forgotten. Someone knows of which software I am talking about?

Hi tonymacx86!

I recently stumbled upon a small software that could uninstall and remove old nvidia drivers, install new drivers (where you could choose version number from a list) and trick my MacOS to think 'a version of a driver which wasn't suitable for my os version to be suitable'. Maybe it was german - I've forgotten. Someone knows of which software I am talking about?
It's not too hard to find with Google.

There's this Web Driver Manager app that does those things after a fashion. It works well with this command line utility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back