Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys, I had a GTX750ti graphics card before, and it stopped supporting High Sierra+ macos's.

Just bought an AMD Sapphire RX 570 Nitro 8GB, and the only problem is that I have a home Music Recording studio, and that Sapphire card is loud as hell! I cant record anything.

I need help for picking a new SILENT AMD based graphics card please. If you can give me a list for a couple of ones that are as good as this one, or maybe a little bit less, that would be great!

Or if there is any way to configure it in hackintosh, that would be another solution.

Thanks in advance guys.

Here is a video of it running: AMD Sapphire rx 570 Nitro

So I'm guessing that there is something wrong with the fan controller on the RX 570. Do you have an SSD or HDD with an OS in that system? Because if you don't then it could ramp up the fans to a crazy high RPM.

So the cards which I would recommend are (as you are using an RX 570 and upgraded from a GTX 750 Ti, I'm guessing you don't need a really powerful card):

AMD Radeon RX 580
AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT

In the list below I am still including Sapphire cards, as they rarely have coil whine. Asus cards may have quieter fans, but they tend to have coil whine (under load).

Here are some of the ones that I would recommend:

Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 580
Gigabyte Radeon RX 580 Gaming
Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 580
Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 5500 XT
Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 5500 XT
Gigabyte Radeon RX 5500 XT Gaming (dual or triple fan version)
Asus ROG Strix Radeon RX 5500 XT
MSI MECH Radeon RX 5500 XT

Is it loud when using windows?, the nitro cards are quiet and only spin up on boot/wake and above 50degrees, they turn off at idle, nitros are the top tier amd cards so something is ramping up the fan

Is it loud when using windows?, the nitro cards are quiet and only spin up on boot/wake and above 50degrees, they turn off at idle, nitros are the top tier amd cards so something is ramping up the fan

I had a Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 580, and it was silent in both Windows 10 and macOS.
I also currently have a Sapphire NITRO+ Radeon RX 5700 XT SE, and it too is silent in both OS's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back