Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I know that we have a forum for confirmed builds, but why not one specifically for Build Logs. A lot of other forums do this for building computers and I think it would really benefit this site.

It's basically a forum to post a log of what you plan on purchasingor already have purchased and to log, with pictures, what you're building. Then, other people can comment with ideas, suggestions, etc. as you're putting it together. Also, if you run into a problem you can get help. It's also useful for when other people have similar builds and run into the same issues or problems, they can use your log as a reference. I think it would be extremely beneficial!

I also think it would be best as a sub forum to confirmed builds. Then when you're done with your build and have it together, it could be moved to confirmed builds or you could make a new post confirming it.

Let me know what you guys think.

I was thinking somewhat the same idea, I know everybody is suppose to put their build in their tag or signature but if everyone had an actual build page where you could also post your geekbench, cinebench and novabench scores people could see what is really working for others.

earthlingsmurf said:
I was thinking somewhat the same idea, I know everybody is suppose to put their build in their tag or signature but if everyone had an actual build page where you could also post your geekbench, cinebench and novabench scores people could see what is really working for others.

I very much agree. I ended up using the User Builds forum, which is close enough I suppose. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back