CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have some problems that i can not solve by myself.
1.) I can not change anything in clover after using the EmuVariableUefi-64 in the newest Clover bootloader Installation (r4128).
After the Installation the System is using the nvram.plist from the EFI Partition to load any settings (thats how i understand it).
But since i change it, i can not change any settings in clover. Only a reset to the CsmVideoDxe-64 in clover and a reboot with the Verbose and setNvidia to Vesa option in clover, and booting without NVidiaWebDriver let me made any changes. With some odd Bootanimations....

2.) i would to made a DSDT for my Systems, but the app MaciASL doesn't work. I get only a Error Message. Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-29 um 23.36.22.png
How can i made a DSDT file for my System???

3.) For HWMonitor, i installed the kext files manually to:
Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-29 um 23.24.38.png

I get neither GPU Temps or the real Fan Settings working. On my board Gigabyte GA-Z170M-D3H (DDR4) are 4 Fans Installed one #CPU_FAN and 3 #SYS_FAN. In Bios and under Windows i can change the Fans to the Thresholds i need, also in HWMonitor but the app is using the wrong Fan Names. How can i change them to the real names such as #CPU_FAN etc.?

Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-30 um 00.25.38.png

Edit: i forget the Bios update i have made to the F20 Bios for my Mobo.

Hopefully someone can explain how i can solve these Problems.

Last edited:
Maybe this is contributing to your worries :
MultiBeast 9.1.0 Change Log said:
The FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext in FakeSMC Plugins v6.25-332-gf3a8525c.1758 is NOT COMPATIBLE with NVIDIA Pascal Video Cards. If you do not delete it from /Library/Extensions your system will kernel panic on boot.

I have it only installed to the EFI Partition not any other Folder such as /S/L/E or /L/E.
If you boot in verbose mode it will be blatantly obvious if it is causing you problems.

If you boot in verbose mode it will be blatantly obvious if it is causing you problems.
I use verbose mode only to see any problems / to made screenshots. The glitchy Screen is coming before i come to the clover menu where i can see my partitions. But only if i use CsmVideoDxe-64 in Clover and uninstall the EmuVariableUefi-64. I can do any changes in the CloverConfigurator, save them and reinstall the EmuVariableUefi-64. After reinstalling all is working fine (boot screen, clover menu etc.). The only change every time after this procedure is that i have to switch to the NVidiaWebDriver and restart. But this isn't my problem for now ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back