Contribute
Register

A Dell Precision T5500 Dual x5650 - Newbie help pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

my work has just given me A Dell Precision T5500 Dual x5650, 24gb ram and currently running a windows 10.
Now i have picked up bits of info on here and pretty confident that this can be converted to run a mac system.

What i need to know is how, or what to check on bios as this just is something i have no knowledge on. Does anyone have a guide or really simple "how to do" not bothered on what Mac OS.

Many thanks for any advise

Hi there,

my work has just given me A Dell Precision T5500 Dual x5650, 24gb ram and currently running a windows 10.
Now i have picked up bits of info on here and pretty confident that this can be converted to run a mac system.

What i need to know is how, or what to check on bios as this just is something i have no knowledge on. Does anyone have a guide or really simple "how to do" not bothered on what Mac OS.

Many thanks for any advise

Check out this thread: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...00-quadro4000-xeon-x5680-macos10-12-x.215070/

However IMHO you would have a better macOS experience with compatible hardware from the Buyer's Guide.

Good modding,
neil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back