Contribute
Register

9470m: System runs slow with Open Core bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys, I set up a fully working efi except 2 verbose mod bugs for 9470m. The computer works very efficiently.

OpenCore 6.0 - HP 9470m i7 3687U, HD4000, 1600x900 resolution

Wi-fi, bluetooth, sd card reader, power management (important for ssdt, cpu temperature), battery indicator, volume up, brightness keys are working. I am using it with a resolution of 1600x900. There is only one acpi error and appleintelcapricontroller waiting for the screen. If we solve them together, we will be able to create a fully working HP 9470m efi.

I write the address of config.plist control below.

Below are the screenshots of the 2 verbose mode errors. If we solve them together, we can get a fully smooth and fast working efi together :)

Also I add the EFI folder.

Attachments

• error1.png
    error1.png
    418 KB · Views: 57
  • error2.png
    error2.png
    580.5 KB · Views: 56
  • EFI_i7_9470M.zip
    3.7 MB · Views: 91
Hello guys, I set up a fully working efi except 2 verbose mod bugs for 9470m. The computer works very efficiently.

OpenCore 6.0 - HP 9470m i7 3687U, HD4000, 1600x900 resolution

Wi-fi, bluetooth, sd card reader, power management (important for ssdt, cpu temperature), battery indicator, volume up, brightness keys are working. I am using it with a resolution of 1600x900. There is only one acpi error and appleintelcapricontroller waiting for the screen. If we solve them together, we will be able to create a fully working HP 9470m efi.

I write the address of config.plist control below.

Below are the screenshots of the 2 verbose mode errors. If we solve them together, we can get a fully smooth and fast working efi together :)

Also I add the EFI folder.
you can see the obvious errors in your link

Feartech, I'm trying to fix it thanks.

I am also sharing the relevant picture for power management.

Attachments

• powermanagement.png
    powermanagement.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 51
You are right about SMCBatteryManager.kext, if the computer is not connected to the adapter, it causes many errors at startup.
---
If the adapter is not plugged in, SMCBatteryManager.kext causes more error messages at startup. ACPIBatteryManager.kext offers a better solution.

Last edited:
where I can download Intel Power Gadget ?
They removed it from Intel web site

there are too many kexts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back