CPU
Graphics
NVIDIA GTX 950
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello,

For some reason, i cannot install any version of Mac OS that is not 10.11.3. Generally, what could cause someone to be unable to upgrade MAC OS versions? i assume there's some file in my Clover that has 10.11.3 set somewhere that needs to be changed?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 91
Hello,

For some reason, i cannot install any version of Mac OS that is not 10.11.3. Generally, what could cause someone to be unable to upgrade MAC OS versions? i assume there's some file in my Clover that has 10.11.3 set somewhere that needs to be changed?

First we need to know what is the problem you are facing now.

You have an X99 mother board right ?

corrrect - Gigabyte Designare EX

this is what i am getting when i try and boot the sierra installer:

Attachments

• IMG_0402.jpg
    IMG_0402.jpg
    894.9 KB · Views: 75
Same result.

I suppose more generally, is there something within the Hackintosh process that could be set/designed for a specific version of OS X? if i am updating clover to the latest version (which i am), perhaps i'm using a kext that isn't updated?

I got my Hackintosh working by downloading a clover from another user that has similar specs to me. i believe his/her patched ssdt may be a reason i am able to boot. i am going to try and see how to determine if that patched SSDT (which is attached in my upload of my clover file) is linked to a specific version of OS X. Do you have any other suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back