I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm trying to get this running...

HP 6570b, i5 Ivybridge CPU, HD4000, 4GB ram.

I've got the system installed and run PB installer several times. When I boot from the installation I get this far. I've tried without caches but without success, Any ideas?

6570b.jpg

Pete

I've got the system installed and run PB installer several times. When I boot from the installation I get this far. I've tried without caches but without success, Any ideas?

View attachment 168136

Pete

Have you disabled VT-x in the bios?

View attachment 168136

Pete

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Your config.plist is wrong. Not created by the ProBook Installer.
This is getting weird, we had the same result when I did the 2170p and the 2570p which use the same settings in PB installer????? Anyway, I have used the config.plist from my 2570p (same selections in PB installer) and it booted fine. I then rebuilt caches/fixed permissions and I have sound and battery meter working too. Either I'm missing something obvious or there are issues with PBI and the 2x70/6x70/8570 options.Anyway, thanks for your efforts once again RehabMan, you're the Jedi of the Hack! Pete

This is getting weird, we had the same result when I did the 2170p and the 2570p which use the same settings in PB installer?????

There is a setting that will cause PBI to not create config.plist. Perhaps you're (mistakenly) using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back