Contribute
Register

5870 eyefinity 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sweet, yeah I'll try that on the next runthrough I do in ~45 mins of installing. I'm just doing last check on the guide I'm making for those with ASUS P8P67 Deluxe Motherboards.

You have a direct link to the soundcard you use, does it "Just Work" or have normal mac drivers? I'd be interested, I do a lot of video post production, and have quite the audio setup. Never been able to find a nice solid card to run to it though!

I don't have 6 screens but I running 3x 23 in IPS monitors calibrated with my Spyder 3 Deluxe :) Works great for a Media Artist!

semi-justifiable?????? :lol:with these cards you must buy pro ada converter.these cards only have digital i/o.rme is german company and they make one of the best pro card in the world!! :ugeek:But if you live in usa i know there is audio standard pro tools,but in europe is RME.

tajsam said:
semi-justifiable?????? :lol:with these cards you must buy pro ada converter.these cards only have digital i/o.rme is german company and they make one of the best pro card in the world!! :ugeek:But if you live in usa i know there is audio standard pro tools,but in europe is RME.

I travel to much to care about whats standard in a country :p

I noticed was only digital i/o which is fine for my setup (and perferable) though I never really work with much input wise, just outputs. (I normally get sent disks with files, and sometimes need to work with funky equipment, rarely though) I just need something solid for digital out to do justice to the video work I do... >_> So hard to see what fits that need though, nothing in the middle that has OSX support!

if you travel to much and you are real pro,what are you doing here???go buy real mac pro!!! :wave:

tajsam said:
if you travel to much and you are real pro,what are you doing here???go buy real mac pro!!! :wave:

LOL! You cant belive how many times I've been told that, people think I'm batty building a hack, even though I had a spec'd out iMac (complete with 256gb SSD)...

Truth is it's just fun doing this :) Plus a Mac Pro is just unjustifiable cost wise!

Travel wise I just end up living in diffrent places or random holidays. I'm in Arizona USA right now, but a couple of years ago I was in Tokyo :lol:

i know ;) when you are going in :banghead: tokyo to fu....k small japan pussyes :lol: you are escape from earthquake in japan to arizona :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tajsam said:
ok!!!!!!!!
update to 10.6.7,no restart delite all ati kext in folder extensions.restart.download ati beta drivers from kext downloads http://www.kexts.com/view/1141-ati_beta.html,.For me ati beta 3 work perfect.i see ati beta 4 in out you can try it too.
hiiii
just with this kexts i will get all my 6x monitor passive / active mdp works on 5870 e6
or 6870 e6
i need to buy one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back