Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I really need help!! I cant get work this card! I tried everything,SL 10.6.3,10.6.4,10.6.5,10.6.6,10.6.7 all ati kext but nothing.kernel panic or black screen.my pc cpu i7 950,asrock x58 extreme,gpu 5870 eyefinity 6,8gb ram. pleace help!!!! thank you!!! sorry on bad english. :banghead:

What version of Multobeast are you using? What is your selection? Do you have a DSDT? Where did you get it from?

i use lastest version of multibeast i use dsdt autopatcher

How did you solve this? I'm in a similar situation with the 6870, can't get more than one output to work at once with the framebuffers (tried all of them). Was the DSDT what fixed it for you?

So you dont use the ATI drivers in multibeast from the new imacs? Interesting. Might have to try my copy...

i dont use multibeast.my network card is rtl 8111,and that is native support.Im disable sound card in bios,my sound card is rme hdsp(that is pro card for audio production) i have this two card in hackintosh,and that card have orginal drivers.gpu is 5870 e6 and that is native suport by lion drivers.i dont use dsdt.aml too.i am instal this on my way and everything work perfect.now i have instaled pro tools hd9 and making music in studio with six monitors and "mac pro" yeah :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back