1. 512K
  2. Plus
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
  5. Quadra
  6. SE/30
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My motherboard cooked itself. After replacing it, the system works but with one bizarre piece of behavior. The internal speakers only produce audio if there are headphones plugged in (no sound actually comes out of the headphones). If I check Midi Audio Setup with nothing plugged into the headphone jack, the audio out is locked and grey on "Internal Headphones." If I plug in headphones, it will then show me the internal speakers as audio outs.

I've tried re-installing with the most recent Clover PB Installer for Yosemite. I've fixed permissions and used Kext Wizard to rebuild the cache. I'm kind of stumped here - anyone ever see this behavior before?

My motherboard cooked itself. After replacing it, the system works but with one bizarre piece of behavior. The internal speakers only produce audio if there are headphones plugged in (no sound actually comes out of the headphones). If I check Midi Audio Setup with nothing plugged into the headphone jack, the audio out is locked and grey on "Internal Headphones." If I plug in headphones, it will then show me the internal speakers as audio outs.

I've tried re-installing with the most recent Clover PB Installer for Yosemite. I've fixed permissions and used Kext Wizard to rebuild the cache. I'm kind of stumped here - anyone ever see this behavior before?

Test your hardware on Windows to verify software v.s. hardware problem.
And see current guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...book-zbook-using-clover-uefi-hotpatch.232948/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back