Contribute
Register

4530s Upgrade install reboots to 10.9.5??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS Z97-A
CPU
intel
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Tried to install Yosemite tonight and after the install (updated chimera) everything goes fine but no update still on 10.9.5

Tried to install Yosemite tonight and after the install (updated chimera) everything goes fine but no update still on 10.9.5

You cannot update via the App Store using Chimera. It doesn't know how to boot the updater. Only Clover can do that.

Hmmmm for some reason when I use clover my computer boots to a grey screen with pink bars.....

Hmmmm for some reason when I use clover my computer boots to a grey screen with pink bars.....

Make sure you use a config.plist appropriate for your hardware.

Alright.....Can I use the clover config to make a config.plist for clover??? (since Im using chameleon) and if yes where should I leave the file after I make it.

Alright.....Can I use the clover config to make a config.plist for clover??? (since Im using chameleon) and if yes where should I leave the file after I make it.

Do you mean Clover Configurator? Clover expects config.plist at /EFI/Clover/config.plist.

Yes sorry....Also I ditched chameleon went to Clover am updated everything works but sound.....So I'll have to work on that tomorrow.

Also get some sleep....... seems like anytime I mess something up within 15 mins you are responding

Everything is up and running smoother than 10.9.5 had some issues with safari flickering and no showing video.....that is gone.....audio seems quieter for some reason.......battery life is about the same boots about the same no issue with sleep either which im shocked....

Thank you Rehab and Nguyen....and the rest of the people who make these things possible you guys are life savers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back