HD3000, 1920x1080
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey All,

Back again with a new issue. so i did a clean install and probook installer and with that everything works fine except sleep. If i put it into sleep shortly after it was turned on no issue but if the labtop has been on for a while and goes into sleep when it wakes i see the screen and time and curser but everything is frozen and i have to do a hard reboot. any suggestions?

Hey All,

Back again with a new issue. so i did a clean install and probook installer and with that everything works fine except sleep. If i put it into sleep shortly after it was turned on no issue but if the labtop has been on for a while and goes into sleep when it wakes i see the screen and time and curser but everything is frozen and i have to do a hard reboot. any suggestions?

Post ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Hey All,

Is the time updating in the upper right?

Issue with ADATA SSD? Do you have latest firmware loaded on it?

Il put it in to sleep now and test that

Il put it in to sleep now and test that

Also see question regarding SSD...

Also, did you choose "Sleep Image Fix" (disables hibernation)?

Also see question regarding SSD...

Also, did you choose "Sleep Image Fix" (disables hibernation)?

So I tested it out. No menu bar at top only login box and caps lock i cant turn on or off also the wifi light is orange after sleep and its frozen and yes i choose Sleep fix

So I tested it out. No menu bar at top only login box and caps lock i cant turn on or off also the wifi light is orange after sleep and its frozen and yes i choose Sleep fix

Even on the login/lock screen, there is a clock in the upper right... Does the clock update?

What happens if you plug in a USB keyboard/mouse?

Even on the login/lock screen, there is a clock in the upper right... Does the clock update?

What happens if you plug in a USB keyboard/mouse?

Havent tried a usb keyboard will do that now and on my lockscreen when the labtop is frozen there is no clock in the upper right corner and i agree normally there is but when it is frozen there is no clock :O very confussed

Havent tried a usb keyboard will do that now and on my lockscreen when the labtop is frozen there is no clock in the upper right corner and i agree normally there is but when it is frozen there is no clock :O very confussed

Try also swapping SSD for normal HDD. If it turns out to be caused by SSD, you should also test with and without TRIM patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back