CPU
i7-3770s
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey everyone.. Thanks in advance. i looks through the FAQ and the forums.. Maybe i am crazy.

i have a 4530s with bios f20(i think thats what it is).. While following the install steps, it all goes fine. it installs.. i reboot, install probook installer selecting the correct dsdt and such.. and then when i go to reboot without the usb stick, it wont recognize any keyboard or mouse. i cannot even boot back with the usb stick and have it recognized.

any ideas?

Thanks!
Matthew

yes, I am sir.

I have already reset my bios with no success.

It is slightly weird.. Because i can boot into windows and it works fine.. and it was fine right before i did that last reboot.

I used the ports on the right. But when I rebooted for the last time, my built in mouse and keyboard stopped working.

I am going to download the 10.7.3 combo update and try a fresh install.. and install the update right off the bat.. and then use the probook installer..

Still no luck... any ideas.

I have followed the tutorial word for word 7 times.

It makes no sense that it does not work.. it has to do with something with the probook installer.. because before i use it, the mouse and keyboard work perfectly fine.

i have the XU015UT..

This is not my first OSX86 install.. I know i am following the correct information.

thanks again for helping. Any ideas are welcome. possibly an older version of the probook installer just to try? Anyone have any?

I am going to try installing probook installer little by little.. first bootloader.. then dsdt..and so on.. to figure out what is causing it.

You're doing something wrong.

The reason it works at first is rBoot. Then when you install it on the laptop it should be different.

Model number?

4530s XU015UT

I understand what you are saying.. but even if i attempt to boot using the usb stick, i get nothing. it is as soon as i install the 10.7.0 / 10.7.1 portion of the installer.. i would imagine that is the kext part.

It is.

Unless you have a different model it's not going right.

Look and see if applePS2 is in /s/l/e.

Also check kext stat to see if it's loaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back