Graphics
Nvidia GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hey all just got my installed my water cooling on my 3770k and managed to get a 4.8Ghz overclock. the volts are at 1.42 and managed to get a geekbench of 18284. temps are still on the mid 70. i recon the volts are way to high for everyday use though might scale back a bit..... what do you think a safe voltage is for everyday use?

You're probably fine then so long as it's stable. If you haven't already I'd disable any auto voltage features in bios, they tend to overcompensate and use more volts than are necessary.

ye man will do that. cheers

What type of water cooling rig are your using? Can you send some photos of your loop.

I'm overlocked to 4.2GHz on my i7-3770K with a Noctua NH-D14 and my max load temp is 68 degrees Celsius (on the highest core).

Thanks,

-Mrengles

I have a XSPC Raystorm 750 RX360 Water Cooling Kit cost me about $215AUD. Ill upload some pics a bit later. But well worth it. got one of the highest gb scores on the geekbench site which is about 18692 or something

Hey man here as some pics as requested. Running a XSPC RX360 with a raystorm block with blue LED's, reason i got the 360 rad is because i plan to get a gpu block in the future but dont have the funds for it atm.
Hope you enjoy the pic :)

Attachments

• IMAG0054.jpg
    IMAG0054.jpg
    824.6 KB · Views: 284
  • IMAG0055.jpg
    IMAG0055.jpg
    1,014.4 KB · Views: 234
Hey man here as some pics as requested. Running a XSPC RX360 with a raystorm block with blue LED's, reason i got the 360 rad is because i plan to get a gpu block in the future but dont have the funds for it atm.
Hope you enjoy the pic :)

Looks good, more like a nuclear bomb then a hackintosh. :D haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back