Contribute
Register

360cd card wireless and bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if they are diffrent can they be soldered?? Or is there any other options??

I guess you can solder if you want... I personally don't have the skill or hands to solder such tiny components.

In my opinion, best option is to get pigtails with the right connector. Are you sure the pigtails you have are wrong?

So if they are diffrent can they be soldered?? Or is there any other options??
The cables and connectors are coaxial so you must take great care when soldering.

These are the cards - connectors look matching under the mag glass!!!

Attachments

• 2ECEAFDE-B074-4152-8A3B-23252E0C5BCF.png
    2ECEAFDE-B074-4152-8A3B-23252E0C5BCF.png
    2 MB · Views: 156
  • 88104FDB-8D48-443B-AF8E-4D16E02068DB.png
    88104FDB-8D48-443B-AF8E-4D16E02068DB.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 62
These are the cards - connectors look matching under the mag glass!!!

If they match, they you just have to snap them on to the card. Press hard in the center of the connector.

The connections are correct but very very difficult to get on and now i think i have distorted the connector on the card and struggling to get one last one on. Do all three need to be connected? Can i glue it??? Silly question i know!!!

The connections are correct but very very difficult to get on and now i think i have distorted the connector on the card and struggling to get one last one on. Do all three need to be connected? Can i glue it??? Silly question i know!!!

You might be able to get away with just two connect. Hopefully, one of them is connected to the antenna for Bluetooth. With just two antennas connected, you may get reduced speeds.

Glue will most probably not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back