Contribute
Register

3 Weeks of Running OSX 10.9 (Maverickes) on HP Probook 4540s ivy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Type Chrome audio into the Search box on this page

chrome bug.

is there a fix to it?
My good you guys are amazing, i really got used to osx and that hiss thing got me worried!!!!!

P1lgrim and RehabMan, Thanx,

I have a question for you RehabMan, how have you fixed HDMI Audio? I can send Video to LED via HDMI but NO SOUND!!!

do you know of a web link for the fix?

Hi, I presume you mean the HDMI AUDIO? I Have not found a patch for the HDMI AUDIO! I have not done anything on it yet! I am awaiting instruction from any1!

It should work after running the ProBook Installer. What do you see in SysPrefs->Sound when you have your HDMI-audio capable device connected?

Hi, I presume you mean the HDMI AUDIO? I Have not found a patch for the HDMI AUDIO! I have not done anything on it yet! I am awaiting instruction from any1!
OK,
-Connect HDMI cable and turn on devices
-Go to Sys Pref, Sound, Output tab: you should see something like "HDMI output" (or hdmi speaker, I don't remember), click/choose that and sound will be outputed via HDMI.
-OS will remember this so you won't need to to these steps everytime you connect/disconnect HDMI cable :thumbup:

Has any body noticed that turning on/off Wifi through button right above your keypad actually works however it always remain orange regardless of its state?

Has any body noticed that turning on/off Wifi through button right above your keypad actually works however it always remain orange regardless of its state?
Yes, somewhat it works.
But if I turn wifi off, I won't be able to turn it on again, until I boot to windows and turn wifi on.
That's what happens with my Broadcom 94322hm8l.

That was the behavior for me under 10.8, but it didn't always work that way. Sometimes it took over a minute to reactivate. Sometimes it didn't at all; so, that meant a reboot. The best thing to do is to leave the button alone and just turn it on and off through software. In that way, you don't have to risk having to reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back