i5-10500
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac mini
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
5YEAREND83 Use this promo code. Buying a single license costs $49.99 so this is a no-brainer at $29.99.

https://www.newegg.com/acronis-true-image-2021-3-pc-mac-download/p/N82E16832200228

Use this for backups and clones of your macOS Big Sur and Windows 10 system drives.

When you boot from a USB with Acronis True Image 2021 on it (Windows version) you can clone either your Win10 drive or your Big Sur drive.

The best part is that you don't have to copy over your hack's EFI partition or run a script to clone that EFI over to the new drive.

ATI 2021 also has built in ransomware and malware protection to keep your data safe. At 10 dollars per license it's a worthwhile investment. If I were using Win10 on a regular basis I'd have this running all the time doing incremental backups on a daily or even hourly basis.

Note that this is a perpetual license, no need to renew on a yearly basis so this is a great value.

Screen Shot 6.jpg

Last edited:
5YEAREND83 Use this promo code.

https://www.newegg.com/acronis-true-image-2021-3-pc-mac-download/p/N82E16832200228

Use this for backups and clones of your macOS Big Sur and Windows 10 system drives.

When you boot from a USB with Acronis True Image 2021 on it you can clone either your Win10 drive or your Big Sur drive.
The best part is that you don't have to copy over your hack's EFI partition or run a script to clone that EFI over to the new drive.

ATI 2021 also has built in ransomware and malware protection to keep your data safe. At 10 dollars per license it's a worthwhile investment. If I were using Win10 on a regular basis I'd have this running all the time doing incremental backups on a daily basis.
I'm getting $39 and with that code it takes another $10 off for a total of $29. Not sure why I'm not getting the $10 deal...

Not sure why I'm not getting the $10 deal...
10 x 3 licenses = 30 dollars or 10 dollars per license.

If you install it to your Mac, Win10 PC or Hackintosh it requires a unique license for each machine. Even if you dual boot on the same PC/Hack you need a separate license to install it on each drive.

I mostly use the bootable USB to make clones but it's also a good idea to install it on the Win10 and Big Sur system drive for scheduled incremental backups that happen daily.

Last edited:
I should never drive or operate electronic equipment before finishing my morning coffee

Most everyone has a separate Windows 10 PC or Mac in their household so this makes it easy to run on everything and make regular backups with automation. I know from experience that PC owners generally always forget to make backups and then cry 99 tears when their HDD fails and they lose everything. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back