Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So, I was originally gonna go with this motherboard from the CustoMac Builds: Motherboard, but then I realized it only had 2 SATA Ports, and I wanted a bit more.

So, I wanted to know if this motherboard here: Motherboard, would work for a Hackintosh? I'm building a Mac Mini Hackintosh, hence why it's Mini-ITX.

Thanks for the help! Hopefully, if it is compatible, I can send the other one back, and get the second one.

DavGerm4 said:
So, I was originally gonna go with this motherboard from the CustoMac Builds: Motherboard, but then I realized it only had 2 SATA Ports, and I wanted a bit more.

So, I wanted to know if this motherboard here: Motherboard, would work for a Hackintosh? I'm building a Mac Mini Hackintosh, hence why it's Mini-ITX.

Thanks for the help! Hopefully, if it is compatible, I can send the other one back, and get the second one.

The second motherboard should also work with Lion (audio and ethernet should work) but depending on the CPU you want you may have other problems like sleep. But overall I think it is OK for use with Lion.

I was going to get the i7-2600K, if sleep is the thing that will have problems, I may not be as concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back