Contribute
Register

1st Hackintosh Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am looking to build my first hackintosh and would like to know if these will work. Mainly the ram, psu, and cooler, I have found the others listed on this site so pretty sure they will work. Any advice would be very helpful. Sorry in advance this is my first post here.
Thanks,

Motherboard GIGABYTE Z370 HD3P
CPU Intel Core i7-8700K
Case Corsair Carbide Series 100R Mid Tower
Water Cooler LEPA AquaChanger 240mm Intel/AMD High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler, LPWAC240-HF
PSU Rosewill Gaming Power Supply / PSU, 1000 Watt
GPU Gigabyte GTX 1050 Ti Windforce OC 4GB
RAM Patriot Memory Performance Viper Elite DDR4 32GB Memory Kit PC3-17000
HDD Crucial MX300 1TB

Last edited:
borrow thread... i am thinking to build my 1st hackintosh as well... wondering is it only evga, gigabyte gpus are compatible? how about other brands?

borrow thread... i am thinking to build my 1st hackintosh as well... wondering is it only evga, gigabyte gpus are compatible? how about other brands?

You do not have to stick to EVGA and Gigabyte. Generally speaking, most cards should work fine. There are a handful of specific cases where cards won't work right. I think there was an Asus 700-series card that was problematic and some XFX cards. Staying close to reference design helps insure compatibility.

You do not have to stick to EVGA and Gigabyte. Generally speaking, most cards should work fine. There are a handful of specific cases where cards won't work right. I think there was an Asus 700-series card that was problematic and some XFX cards. Staying close to reference design helps insure compatibility.

thank u for helping me on my question! let's build :D

don't do the same mistake as I'm and get a Nvidia card, just get AMD Radeon pulse anything, and
RX 580 GB is the best.
you'll save yourself too much headache since I have the same build kinda, but the graphics card just drive me insane, so many issues and can't just figure what's going on.

Just get an AMD, it's plug and play.
AKA native support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back