2. Mac mini
  3. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi, i have a 144hz monitor.
i have a i7 6700k and a r7 250.
and i cant select any other refresh rate than 60hz... let me know if you need more info about my system.
oeofixL.png

@enrysnemeth
Well, thats your problem. Use display port.
Also, when you use "I" in reference to yourself, its capitalized. Furthermore, the first letter of a sentence is capitalized. Don't start a sentence with "and" in the context that you did, its unnecessary. When can't is a contraction, you need an apostrophe (').
Here is what your first post should look like:
"Hi, I have a 144hz monitor, and I have a i7 6700k and a r7 250. I can't select any other refresh rate than 60hz. Let me know if you need more info about my system."
This is much more professional, and makes someone want to help more.
Thanks,
Trevor

@enrysnemeth
Well, thats your problem. Use display port.
Also, when you use "I" in reference to yourself, its capitalized. Furthermore, the first letter of a sentence is capitalized. Don't start a sentence with "and" in the context that you did, its unnecessary. When can't is a contraction, you need an apostrophe (').
Here is what your first post should look like:
"Hi, I have a 144hz monitor, and I have a i7 6700k and a r7 250. I can't select any other refresh rate than 60hz. Let me know if you need more info about my system."
This is much more professional, and makes someone want to help more.
Thanks,
Trevor
-.- thx but not thx -.-

im italian... sorry... btw my card dosent have a display port.. only vga dvi and hdmi

btw my card dosent have a display port.. only vga dvi and hdmi

Unfortunately you'll need to get a new GPU that supports 144Hz. I believe HDMI 2.1 supports 144Hz at 1080P, but if your graphics card is old enough that it doesn't have DisplayPort then it almost certainly doesn't support HDMI 2.1.

Can you use a DVI cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back