Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. iMac
  3. Power Mac
  4. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
ok so the 10.6.7 messed me up first it was my fermi and now my ram i can only boot normal with 4gb ram when i put in 12gb it panics on boot .latest multibeast, dsdt v.2 FF. bios settings are spot on ???? anything thanks

then write this
-v cpus=1 busratio=??? see in bios it must be set on number no on auto. maxmem=4096 arch=i386 and try boot

first panic w/maxmem=4096

Attachments

• IMG_1459.JPG
    IMG_1459.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 404
  • IMG_1461.JPG
    IMG_1461.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 281
Moved to correct forum, General Tuning.

bg3po said:
ok so the 10.6.7 messed me up first it was my fermi and now my ram i can only boot normal with 4gb ram when i put in 12gb it panics on boot .latest multibeast, dsdt v.2 FF. bios settings are spot on ???? anything thanks
Are you OC'ing? I've found that when OC'ing and using 6 sticks of RAM on my X58A-UD5 I have to change RAM settings.

i was just on the optimized setting in bios but no additional adjustments. im now back dow to 4 and seemed to have messed somthing up cause its panicing now :crazy: i think maybe a bad stick im gonna keep swapping sticks and rebooting to see ....what did you have to set your ram settings to the ram i have is in my sig ....im gonna try my voltage maybe my 480 is drawing tomuch power from my TT850 and its not getting proper current ?now im rambling tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back