Motherboard
I still didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I'm awaiting an elitebook 2760p to arrive, but just checked the specs and screen resolution is 1280x800. Probook installer allows selection of only 1366x768 or 900x1600. It does not (from what I can see) offer other resolutions, and no "ignore" option. Has anyone any idea what I need to do to get 1280x800? It was a standard Macbook resolution a few years back.

Pete

I'm awaiting an elitebook 2760p to arrive, but just checked the specs and screen resolution is 1280x800. Probook installer allows selection of only 1366x768 or 900x1600. It does not (from what I can see) offer other resolutions, and no "ignore" option. Has anyone any idea what I need to do to get 1280x800? It was a standard Macbook resolution a few years back.

Pete

Pretend it is 1366.

It didn't go well...

During installation the display was fine, as can be seen in the first photo "about this mac" shows the correct resolution. After applying PB installer and rebooting the display is corrupt (six small images). Booting from the USB stick I can again boot into the installation. Pressing F4 at the clover screen locks up the computer and I have to use the power button to turn it off.

display.jpgpbiscreen.jpg

Suggestions gratefully received.

HP 2760p, Sandybridge i5, HD3000 (1280x800), 4GB ram, latest Clover.

Pete

It didn't go well...

During installation the display was fine, as can be seen in the first photo "about this mac" shows the correct resolution. After applying PB installer and rebooting the display is corrupt (six small images). Booting from the USB stick I can again boot into the installation. Pressing F4 at the clover screen locks up the computer and I have to use the power button to turn it off.

View attachment 166763View attachment 166764

Suggestions gratefully received.

HP 2760p, Sandybridge i5, HD3000 (1280x800), 4GB ram, latest Clover.

Pete

Post EFI/Clover folder.

Here it is...

The config.plist is wrong.

should be as:
config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=false

For some reason, the Graphics section is empty.

Are you certain PBI generated the config.plist that way?

The config.plist is wrong.

should be as:
config.plist/Graphics/Inject/Intel=false

For some reason, the Graphics section is empty.

Are you certain PBI generated the config.plist that way?

Yes, but as I said pressing F4 locks the system up. Maybe that's the issue? I'll check permissions on the USB stick and try again.

Pete

Yes, but as I said pressing F4 locks the system up. Maybe that's the issue? I'll check permissions on the USB stick and try again.

Pete

The Clover partition on USB is FAT32. There is no "permissions" with FAT32.

Check that your Clover is up-to-date on the stick and try a different USB stick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back