Contribute
Register

12-core X99 Hackintosh Pro build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow forum mates!

I have purchased SuperChassis 747TG-R1400B-SQ, Asus z9pe-d8 ws, x2 E5-2690s, 128GB ECC DDR3, x2 GTX 1080.
Whats very cool about this supermicro chasis is that it features server grade 1400W redundant PSU!! Yay! Gotta love San Francisco's Silicon Valley, got a GREAT deal on mobo and chasis. BOTH NEW!

Have done assembly and windows is running no problems.

What I haven't done is -- Hackintosh... YET, but this is something that I will get to within few weeks. Hopefully, Pascal Nvidias will be fully accelerated then.

[QUOTE = "robinqu, должность: 1086963, член: 1287570"]
  • Xeon E5-2676 v3, версия OEM, похожий на E5-2670 v3 . Не спрашивайте меня , как получить его.
  • Samsung SM951 256GB ACHI, самый дешевый PCI-E 3.0 SSD на рынке?
  • Asus Strix 970 , используемый деталь у местного дилера
  • BCM94360 AC WiFi + BT4.0, PCI-E карты, вновь купленного
[/ QUOTE]
what are your BIOS settings?
with Hyper-Threading panic

Last edited:
what are your BIOS settings?

hello

i m new here.
i already build 2 hackintosh with this config:

asus x99 deluxe 3.1
intel i7
asus 770 gtx
ssd intel 480 gb
32 gb ram corsair.
it works no problem.

but now i 'm stuck with my new config:
i just replaced the cpu by a Xeon E5 2640 V3

i folluw the instruction from this post ( thx for this)
i can pass the first step of installation, then remove and install kext.
then i try to boot with the clover USB stick:

the lovely apple logo appear on a black screen, then a grey bar under the logo, then i get a black screen and nothing,....
any idea ?
i can't reach the end of the installation.

Hi, I got the same build and problem and I was wondering if you managed to solve it... thanks

I have tried the procedure here but cannot get sound, Im confused on how u use plist, it does not inject info into config, it only opens a separate clover page. Double clicking on the audio clover command and it tries to download something but fails cos my ethernet not working with hackintosh yet, any help? thanks

...also it would be nice to have a
12-core X99 Hackintosh Pro build for el captain cos Im at a total loss and instructions for yosemity or whatever just aint working here

robinqu
Thanks for you guide.
Can you do guide for 10.12 Sierra. I can't install 10.12 on my X99-A

Hello everyone,
I try almost the same configuration, with a X99p SLI gigabyte. Everything works fine on Yosemite except the USB 3.1 and Thunderbolt. Did someone success to make it work under Yosemite. I m almost sure it cannot work but at least I want another advice from one of you. Did you try thunderbolt with the apple adapter USB 3.1 to thunderbolt ? I bought one, but nothing happened when connect for example a hard drive Lacie thunderbolt. (except the power of the device). IF not which system can make it work (sierra ?). Thanks for reading those line. I appreciated so much Tonymacx86 users ! Long life to Hackintosh.

rob maybe I missed it but what MEMORY did you end up using? I am thinking of start saving to build a 12 core 'tosh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back