Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone,
I just installed yesterday 10.9.4 update from App Store and it was working fine except the trim support but also my Hackintosh was a mess and I made a Unibeast USB with the latest Mavericks 10.9.4 which I downloaded from Appstore to do a fresh installation. So after this I don't have sound support.. I tried Multibeast a couple of times with ALC1150 alone and also together with EFI Partition checked since I use EFI partition cause my board is Asus but still no sound! Can anyone help me? Will this fixed with Multibeast 6.4?
Best Regards.

Install the latest VoodooHD audio kext from Multibeast. You might have to also delete the old kext (I'm not sure how it works when you install the wrong one first).

Thanks for the tip but unfortunately the Voodooo driver didn't solve my problem.I hope MB 6.4 will solve my problem.

I tried Multibeast a couple of times with ALC1150 alone and also together with EFI Partition checked since I use EFI partition cause my board is Asus but still no sound! Can anyone help me? Will this fixed with Multibeast 6.4?
If audio does not work with MultiBeast 6.3.1, it won't work with 6.4. Why, improper audio installation. See Mavericks: No Audio - Realtek ALC AppleHDA

But it was working since 10.9 with MB and updates from App Store until 10.9.4
It didn't work now that I did a fresh install 10.9.4 version with Unibeast method.

Update: I downloaded MB 6.2.2 and installed the ALC1150 with Hdaenabler and the sound works
now without front panel support.Its very strange.. are the drivers for 1150 different in every MB version?

But it was working since 10.9 with MB and updates from App Store until 10.9.4
It didn't work now that I did a fresh install 10.9.4 version with Unibeast method.

Update: I downloaded MB 6.2.2 and installed the ALC1150 with Hdaenabler and the sound works
now without front panel support.Its very strange.. are the drivers for 1150 different in every MB version?
Your issue in not the version of 1150, AppleHDA.kext or MultiBeast; it is incorrect MultiBeast audio selections. See How to Use HDAEnabler module with Chimera.

Still no audio after using How to Use HDAEnabler module with Chimera
I tried also Multibeast 6.4 and it doesn't solve my problem.
Only Multibeast 6.2.2 gives me audio but not in the front panel.
Any other suggestion Toleda what the problem may be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back