3. Mac mini
  4. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Classic
  2. Performa
  3. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Can somebody PLEASE help me with this? I have literarily tried every method.

I have created 10 partitions on my 240 GB SSD all with a fresh copy of ML 10.8.2 installed.

I searched through each article and tried what they suggested. When it didn't work, I went onto the next partition.

Any ideas on properly setting up ALC887. I sure as hell can't figure it out. If someone could up the kexts I'd appreciate it.

Basically SYS Prefs says No Output Devices. System Report says ID = 1.

Please help if you can! Thanks

Lenny

FIGURED IT OUT! Somewhat anyways, A bios update from F2 to F9 and then following this guide to reset everything back to what should be.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/99-quick-guide-configuring-uefi-gigabyte-s-7-series-lga-1155-boards.html

Here is my only problem, I have a front audio jack on my PowerMac G5 Case, When the header is plugged in, it says Headphones,

Audio works through my headphones, I can't get anything to work through the rear jack. Shutdown and turn back on without the header plugged in,

Rear jack starts to work. Headphones turns into Internal Speakers. Any idea how to get both to work?

Thanks

Here is my only problem, I have a front audio jack on my PowerMac G5 Case, When the header is plugged in, it says Headphones,

Audio works through my headphones, I can't get anything to work through the rear jack. Shutdown and turn back on without the header plugged in,

Rear jack starts to work. Headphones turns into Internal Speakers. Any idea how to get both to work?
When Headphones are plugged in, speakers are muted; native Mac functionality. Easiest solution is to unplug the headphones. Another choice is to edit AppleHDA.kext. See Procedure 3. Manual Speaker and Headphone Selection in Mountain Lion: Customizing the Optimized AppleHDA. Note you will have to delete an existing output audio device to add the headphone selection. The final choice is a switch a user added to his G5 mod to solve the same issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back