Graphics
AMD HD 6670 Sapphire
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys I would like some advice before I upgrade to version 10.7.5 OSx Lion.

About a year ago I built the first Hackintosh buying Lion OSx from the Apple Store,using Unibeast 1.0 and then Lion 10.7.2.

The system is an impressive stability, but now having to upgrade to version 10.7.5, I would like to know after running the 10.7.5 combo, what are the drivers that I need to install from latest version of Multibeast 4.7.0?

My built is: Asus p8z68 deluxe,
Sapphire AMD Radeon HD 6670 1 GB GDDR 5
G.Skill F3-10666CL9D-8GBRL

For the sound I use an external card, Focusrite Liquid Saffire 56 and for network I use
Trendnet TEW-648UB network card

Bios version is: 603 and I have not changed anything!

The drivers that I used a year ago from Multibeast 4.2.1 are as follows:

Chimera 1.7.0, Fake SMC, Null CPU PowerManagement, J Micron 36x ATA, IOAHCI BlockStorage Injector, AHCI 3rd Party-eSATA ,AHCI 3rd Party- SATA , ACPI Monitor, Intel CPU Monitor, Super IO Family , SM BIOS 3.1 and Chameleon RC5 Default. plist

Again, everything works fine, but how can I upgrade without making a mess?

Thank you all!

I always test updates on a separate partition before updating my main install to be safe but download the combo update from Apple. It won't mess up Chimera or FakeSMC.kext so you should still be able to boot.

From there you'll have to see what still works or doesn't work which means using MultiBeast once again.

Hello, thank you very much for the advice, I have read the article on upgrades page to 10.7.4 when it comes to: 10.7.4 Power Management and Sandy Bridge CPUs ......

I have i7 2600 3.4 and I thought that the article was referring also to my specifications .....

So I try to update with the combo 10.7.5 (on another OSx lion backup) without adding anything?

thank you again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back