Graphics
Ati 3000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, I have a ga-z68ma-d2h-b3 B9 that had it working perfectly with 10.7.2.
I upgraded to 10.7.4 and lost audio and the second monitor. (AMD Radeon HD 6570 1024 MB graphics)
Already ran Multibeast 4.4, installed the latest ATI and Audio drivers (889) but still no avail. Any ideas?

My hardware:
Gigabyte Z68MA-D2H-B3 (F9 Bios)
- Intel i5-2500K
- Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz DDR3 (8GB)
- Kingston SSDNow 128 SATA II SSD
- WD 7200 500GB HD
- Radeon HD 6570 1GB

Thanks in advance.
Leech3r

Did you try the patched AppleHDA for Realtek ALC889 ? That's what your mobo has..

Realtek 887/888b has a confirmed issue with Multibeast 4.4. The easiest way to get it back is to remove the kexts from S/L/E and use Multibeast 4.3.2 to install ALC8xxHDA and Apple HDA Rollbacks..

Maybe you could give that a shot, though I'm not sure why Realtek ALC889 isn't working..

Re: 10.7.4 update - no audio

scratch that figured it out..

Thanks, I will try it. Where can I get 4.3.2? I reinstalled again, and now I got a text based bootloader instead o the graphic one. This is getting worse by the minute. I will redo the install again, hope it works...
Leech3r

Wow! Thanks for the last two posts! I actually reinstalled 10.7.4 from scratch, got startup panic, installed the package of whom shall not be named (that relates to bakery) and allowed me to start up my hackintosh.
All of a sudden I could not admin the box, it started my account as a standard user, and no admin option. Weird right?
Just restored from a backup at 10.7.2.I will try gain tonight using 4.3.2 and will explore the DSDT option, which sounds great.
Funny that I chose this hardware because they claimed it was the most compatible and "vanilla" for OSX. I was trying to avoid these issues.
:(
Thanks!
Leech3r

Success!
OK, not 100%, but good enough. I reverted to 10.7.2. Then applied the combo update and applied multibeast 4.4.1, with DSDT and -ONLY- HDA Rollback. Restarted and had video in one monitor and audio. To get the second monitor had to disable Graphics enabler in my boot plist.
So I'm still in need of Graphics enabler in the monitors (It really takes like 1-2 seconds more than before to refresh) plus Temperatures and sleep.
Will backup this system and start playing with the settings later.
Leech3r

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back