Graphics
HD2000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
My friend updated the Probook 4530s to 10.7.4, rebooted it without Installing the Probook Installer Pack.

Now we see Kernel Panic!

I have a 10.7 DVD & USB Installer..I also have rBook LE Disc.

Tried booting my Mac partition using all 3 above, no use (with -v-x)

Any help is highly appreciated

Thank you!

-Ari

You need to try with UseKernelCache=No flag

Hi!

Update my 4530s, did not read the forum. %(
Now, I have Kernel Panic.
No one of flags do not help (UseKernelCache=No), (npci=0x2000 cpus=1 UseKernelCache=Yes).
How i can boot and repair this :(?

Excuse my English, I'm from Russia and use Google Translate :)

?????????? 02.06.12 ? 13.17.jpg

Attachments

• ?????????? 02.06.12 ? 13.17.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 372
I can connect hard (usb hdd storage) from hp to my macbook pro, and copy this file?

gerard71 said:
skala707 said:
Hi!

Update my 4530s, did not read the forum. %(
Now, I have Kernel Panic.
No one of flags do not help (UseKernelCache=No), (npci=0x2000 cpus=1 UseKernelCache=Yes).
How i can boot and repair this :(?

Excuse my English, I'm from Russia and use Google Translate :)

when you do an update you must put the patched kext appleintelcpupwermanagement.kext which corresponds to the version of the system BEFORE RESTART if you installs not reboot before you had a crash as you have the right now to restart and the only way to repair is to disassemble the hard drive is to put it on another Mac computer is install the kext nulcpupowermanagement to be able to restart the system or reinstall the whole system from a backup timemachineAnnuler les modifications

Big Thanks!!! i use kext wizard and download/file.php?id=29205
from your post, chose hard in wizard, install 4 kexts, and computer boot correctly!!! but video resolution is only 1024x768 %( without other variants %(

gerard71 said:
yes you can use kext or kextbeast wizard to install on USB drive was careful to choose the right hard drive to install the kext by default because that is the system disk that is active by default in select software

Can this be done without having to remove the HD and attaching it to another laptop? Boot of a CD or USB?

Can this be done without having to remove the HD and attaching it to another laptop? Boot of a CD or USB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back