Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello

I just installed my first hackintosh.
I used the 10.7.3ESD installer and gone through the whole process described by Gordo74 here:

viewtopic.php?f=168&t=32306

Now I've got the system up and running with some issues:

• The main one is that it has to run through the rBoot CD inserted.
I tried without it but the system crashes.

• Audio IN and OUT are not recognised. I tried as Gordo74 wrote, to relaunch Multibeast and reinstall the drivers, without success.

• USBs are behaving weird. If I'm launching the system with a USB key inserted, it will be recognised and working. Unplugging it for a while and then plug it back it will cause the system to crash.
Same is when I'm starting the system without USB key inserted.

What do I have to work out?

Many thanks.

Ema

Hey there,
I just upgraded my system (same mobo but on F9 bios) from 10.7.2.

I was having the same sound problem but managed to get it working with http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45413

Make sure you delete any old sound kexts in /s/l/e as per the instruction in the zip.

Not sure about the other problems though, sorry.

Thanks for your answers guys.
Just to be sure I've reinstalled everything from scratch (so, now I've done the whole process 4 times).
This time I run Multibeast once for every single thing listed in Gordo74 check list; the first time I installed userDSDT + System Utilities and restart; the second time I installed System Utilities + Realtech ALC8xxx and restart; and so on.
Now I'm sure I've installed everything correctly.

I then followed widdma advice and followed the post:

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=45413

but my system still do not recognise any audio device.
I would also to know if my system is a HD3000 HDMI audio. From the motherboard manual I cannot see any info about it.

I still have the issue that I have to have rBoot disk in, otherwise if I launch Lion without it it will crash with my monitor still in a low resolution configuration.

I still have the weird USB behaviour.

:(

Please check this post, it shows you all the things that should be activated for your board:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=52572

My only difference is, that for lan, I use the very first driver listed (lnx2mac).

I tried the beta 889 link you were referring to and did not get it to run properly. Try the original 889/HDA rollback (multi beast) as in the link I've attached here first.

Thenks breiti3000,

very useful.
I finally managed to get it working mixing the work of Gordo74 with Colonel Panic.
Thank a lot!
:clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back