Contribute
Register

10.7.2 Update [PCI configuration begin] error GA-H67m-D2-B3

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewnewbaker said:
Alright, so I just reinstalled 10.7 over the current installation as a form of recovery. I'm now going through the updates and MultiBeast settings (some of the MultiBeast fixes had stuck and some didn't). All my files appear to be intact, but I'm not sure if this will mess up the system stability.

During 10.7.2 (from 10.7 as opposed to 10.7.1) I KP'd again. Now I'm truly stuck at the [PCI configuration begin] haha.

HELP!?!?!?!

andrewnewbaker said:
andrewnewbaker said:
Alright, so I just reinstalled 10.7 over the current installation as a form of recovery. I'm now going through the updates and MultiBeast settings (some of the MultiBeast fixes had stuck and some didn't). All my files appear to be intact, but I'm not sure if this will mess up the system stability.

During 10.7.2 (from 10.7 as opposed to 10.7.1) I KP'd again. Now I'm truly stuck at the [PCI configuration begin] haha.

HELP!?!?!?!

Actually, never mind. I'm going to reinstall everything from scratch and stick with 10.7.1 until there is a proven fix for this.

I had to use rBoot in association with booting -x -v

If was only then that I could get back in. I'm currently testing to see what I did wrong to cause the kp. I did eventually get this working. PM me if you need some instruction quickly, otherwise I will be posting them in the next couple days.

Boot with -v -x and have rBoot in your drive.

re install Easybeast and Utilities

Try 10.7.2 update again.

So what did you finally do to resolve this? Starting from scratch and using EasyBeast? Or did you use the SL kexts?

Going from SL to Lion has been a frustrating process for me with no success so far. :(

mattbisme said:
So what did you finally do to resolve this? Starting from scratch and using EasyBeast? Or did you use the SL kexts?

Going from SL to Lion has been a frustrating process for me with no success so far. :(

I reinstalled I cant get to 10.7.2:(

Mythlin said:
mattbisme said:

I reinstalled I cant get to 10.7.2:(

After installing 10.7, rerun easybeast. Then install 7.2 combo update.

Maybe, the recent release of 10.7.2 straight from the app store could be a solution also. I haven't tried this yet though.

I've had 10.7.2 running well for 2 weeks now. Pm me for muktibeast setting for hardware on your motherboard if you need it.

rBoot in drive, plus boot with -x -v

This works for me every time. I have done some extensive testing to verify this. Also, after installing 10.7, just install easy beast before attempting to install the 10.7.2 update. If you can't reboot, try the above method. When you get back in, reinstall easy beast. This has worked for me with this mobo multiple times now.

andrewnewbaker said:
rBoot in drive, plus boot with -x -v

This works for me every time. I have done some extensive testing to verify this. Also, after installing 10.7, just install easy beast before attempting to install the 10.7.2 update. If you can't reboot, try the above method. When you get back in, reinstall easy beast. This has worked for me with this mobo multiple times now.
Thanks for the suggestions I will try it when I have some time to spare.

Installing the SL kexts using kext beast worked for me. This has been an educating experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back