i5-2500K
Graphics
GT 210
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys,

having a few Problems here getting my Lion Installation to run. I also don't know whether this should go into the post-installation section, but since I would have to post into every single one of the subsections, I'd rather try it here. So this is how things are so far:

System:
Gigabyte GA-H67MA-D2H-B3 F4
i5 2500K
Sound, Graphics, Ethernet: onboard

Did a clean installation with "Lion App" from the AppStore and UniBeast. UniBeast did only boot with: PCIRootUID=0 and GraphicsEnabler=No. Booted into the System, installed MultiBeast with CustomDSDT from tonymac's database. Could still not boot except with the mentioned flags.

Sound does appear in the system info, but I can't adjust the volume or listen to anything...a little confusing. Ethernet is recognized, also when plugging in cable, but I can't get it to work. He assignes a totally random IP (not 192.168.178.something, like a normal local IP would be, it's just 169.78.58.203 or something like that), so I would put that down as not working. Graphics are off, GraphicsEnabler=Yes does not boot. (And just now, while writing this message, I noticed, that sleep works fine ;) )

So this is where I stand. sanguinarypc did manage to get the same board with the same CPU to work somehow and was kind enough to help me out a little, but I though I'd have a better chance at this after asking the whole community. If I'm missing a tutorial or something else, please point me to it.

Thanks in advance!

A little update:

I've managed to get everything to run, except for a few things:

1.The sound works fine, but the channels are switched. R=L and L=R. I noticed, while using a headset. I installed the ALC8xxxHDA and the HDA Rollback.

2.I still can't get the onboard Graphics to work. Intel HD3000 should be working since Chimera 1.5, I'm using 1.7. The IDs are different, though. I have the 0x0112. The AppleIntelHD kexts don't have a info.plist as far as I can see. Any thoughts?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back