Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
so i had everything running, waited for the update to 10.6.8 to, finish so i could run multibeast like it said. now half my screen is black and it just ticks away, nothing to say why.

wwaterman1 said:
so i had everything running, waited for the update to 10.6.8 to, finish so i could run multibeast like it said. now half my screen is black and it just ticks away, nothing to say why.
You definitely need to supply more info about your components and installation procedure.
You will probably need a separate graphics card. :think:

i have an ati card was originally causing panic errors, so i removed it, my full mobo is the z68ap-d3 2.x, with the FB firmware, a 2 tb hDD installed with osx windows 7 and wubi to get linux in too, if i don't run the update i can toss in the bootloader from multibeast and run it no problem but every time i try the update it crashes

10.6.8 doesn't support the onboard graphics, you'd have to install Lion for that.

In any case just because you don't succeed the first time means nothing. I had to try and try and try again. It takes untold patience, but the end result is very satisfying. Don't give up. :thumbup:

i really need to find a way, i use the hdmi output extensively, for both audio and video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back