Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
hi guys :crazy:

i am getting a installation freeze i installed 10.6.3 disk purchased from apple install went well so did the combo update 10.6.8 then installed m/beast kexts & bootloader, on reboot it freezes at the apple boot screen the grey apple logo but no spinning wheel i cant understand if i have not set bios correct or something, i installed on a ssd ocz 64gb then on a WD sata HD and still the same problem even reset cmos and default values and tryed again but same problem.
no graphics card as using hd4000 i3 3225 - b75m d3p if you have same mobo can you tell me what setting you need to change in bios, using usb keyboard+mouse and hdmi cable to monitor.

thanks Richy :headbang:

Richy,

I don't think you are supposed to load MultiBeast until you have updated to Mountain Lion? I thought this was were you were at? If its not then I have directed you to Mountain Lion support section incorrectly.

If the issue is occurring in Snow Leopard, then you will need to post in that section.

Can you clarify?

hi Adrian

downloaded m/lion and its a 10.8.4 from app/store not 10.8.3 and tryed to use unibeast to make a boot/usb but keeps coming up with error? does unibeast only support 10.8.3 :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back