I7-5600U
Graphics
HD 5500, 1920x1080
Screen Shot 2020-09-20 at 9.45.29 AM.png

Mobo: Latitude E7450 (Clover)
CPU: 2.9Ghz I7 5600U
Graphics: HD 5500, 1920 x 1080
Ram: 16GB DDR3

My config.plst & EFI Folder is attached :)

The Touchscreen does not work.
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.29.11 AM.png

My Display ID:
Manufacturer........AUO (06AF)
Product ID..........4925 (133D)

I found OS X Touch Driver here:
https://recordex.happyfox.com/kb/article/82-mac-osx-touch-driver-download-and-instructions/

The UPDD doesn’t detect anything connected though:
Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 11.47.04 AM.png

- The Trackpad functions also don't work, although, it allows me to connect an Apple Trackpad. When I did get it working, it slowed the mouse way down to super slow speeds, and nothing would happen when I changed mouse speeds in the system settings. I will have to check when i get home the kexts i was using, i tried literally every combination.

Kexts.png
Drivers.jpg

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    12.9 MB · Views: 618
  • config.plist
    12.1 KB · Views: 300
Last edited:
Specs:

Latitude E7450 | I5 & I7 Touch | 16GB DDR3 | HD 5500, 1080@60Hz |

My config.plst & EFI Folder is attached :)

The Touchscreen does not work.
View attachment 488570
My Display ID:
Manufacturer........AUO (06AF)
Product ID..........4925 (133D)

I found OS X Touch Driver here:
https://recordex.happyfox.com/kb/article/82-mac-osx-touch-driver-download-and-instructions/

The UPDD doesn’t detect anything connected though:
View attachment 488571
- The Trackpad functions also don't work, although, it allows me to connect an Apple Trackpad. When I did get it working, it slowed the mouse way down to super slow speeds, and nothing would happen when I changed mouse speeds in the system settings. I will have to check when i get home the kexts i was using, i tried literally every combination.

View attachment 488572View attachment 488573
the faq explains proper hardware profile setup:

Thanks, fixed the hardware info on my post. Still having problems. Am I using the correct kexts?
your hardware profile is not filled out at all:
1.jpg

Sorry, i fixed the hardware profile :)

So, Correction: It seems it may not be a touchscreen, although it surely looks like it is. I will look into when i'm sure i have a touchscreen.

My Issues:

1. I still have the issue with the Trackpad. It would be nice to have the gestures enabled with the regular trackpad, and not the magic trackpad via bluetooth. (details on first post)

2. I occasionally have freezing issues, seems to be random.The spinny rainbow occurs and i am unable to click on anything. I am even unable to relaunch finder, nothing responds at all. I think it happens less now that i have 16GB of RAM in the laptop, but it still occasionally happens.

Do i have proper Kexts, Drivers & UEFI?

Last edited:
HI, I followed this tread and use the EFI mentioned, it seems all works correct, even trackpad however my wifi device is not detected, only Bluetooth and ethernet works

Am I forgetting something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back