Mac
  1. iMac
Hello everyone,

I succesfully installed Mojave on a hackintosh with:

mobo GA-Z170X-UD5 TH
i7 7700k
16 gb ram
msi rx470 8gbs

It's my workstation and it works normally, but sometimes i got kernel panic and I don't understand why.
It happens sometimes randomly, other times with big loads of work (for example rendering a video) or using Chrome

I really need to understand this situation and resolve it, hope someone will help me please!!

Attaching EFI folder + panic log for more details.
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    24.5 MB · Views: 48
  • Kernel_2019-12-18-200628_iMac.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 36
try to disable the acpi fixes in the config of clover. you do not need them

thank you for your reply, all of them? I tryed disabling all of them. but panic persists

Attachments

• panic.txt
    8.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
check your bios settings and disable the intel vt-d and also check you have the latest fakesmc.kext in the kexts/Other directory. the one you have seems odd to me. try this one instead.

Attachments

• FakeSMC.kext.zip
    37 KB · Views: 39
also delete the AtherosE2000Ethernet.kext and RealtekRTL8100.kext and RealtekRTL8111.kext AirportBrcmFixup.kext files rom your kext folder
basically you should have there only FakeSMC.kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext Lilu.kext Whatevergreen.kext and maybe AppleALC.kext but it will be the next step to run without AppleALC.kext if nothing else helps.

Tried all of this steps, but system crashed again testing an audio-video system in TouchDesigner. Bios settings are ok, vt-d was already disabled. Maybe can I try to update bios?
This is my updated EFI folder. Thank you for your help. What should I do? Can you figure out what is the problem?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    23.3 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:
updating bios will not help you.try this EFI folder and make sure you do not use any custom kexts installed in /Library/Extensions

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    30.8 MB · Views: 48
No custom kexts in /L/E

I've tryed that EFI folder but system starts and stucks after a few seconds. I reverted to my original EFI folder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back