Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
屏幕快照 2018-11-08 20.07.04.png

System version: 10.13.6 17G3025
Question: Energy-saving settings for 10 minutes into sleep, 10 minutes after the screen extinguished but the host is still running, 30 minutes after the host stopped running, click the mouse or keyboard, you can wake up normally. If you sleep for a long time, such as 9 hours, when you wake up, you see the startup screen, then step by step into the Apple system, enter the password, you can enter and use it properly.
How to solve this problem, please help me. Thank you. This question has been bothering me for a long time.

Latest developments:
The settings in the picture are the current settings. It finished work at 10 o'clock last night, went to sleep at 10:30, and the host automatically stopped running. At 8 o'clock in the morning, it clicked the mouse, waked up, succeeded, entered the password, entered the system, and used normally. It will continue to test again tonight.

After testing, more than 5 hours of long sleep, when you click the mouse wake up will start the system, not directly input the password to use the system, this problem has been bothering me for a long time, I hope to see friends help solve the problem. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back