Contribute
Register

10.13.2 (17C2120) no Nvidia drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK what is SIP ? and where do I disable this

OK never worked ..

I disable the SIP.. rebooted checked it was disabled
System Integrity Protection status: disabled.

turned off .
installed the gtx 1050 turned on waited 5 min and nothing monitor never come on ..

@rowl3y, 2nd request - please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

The Best way I have found to make the Nvidia Web Driver work is modify SystemVersion.Plist under System/Library/CoreServices once you have the System Version Plist open in your choice text editor modify the product build version line from 17C2120 to 17C88 it should look like this when your done
<key>ProductBuildVersion</key>
<string>17C88</string>

Sorry I have now updated :)
The Best way I have found to make the Nvidia Web Driver work is modify SystemVersion.Plist under System/Library/CoreServices once you have the System Version Plist open in your choice text editor modify the product build version line from 17C2120 to 17C88 it should look like this when your done
<key>ProductBuildVersion</key>
<string>17C88</string>

Ok we can give it ago. But its like the driver is not installing to the Mac Pro

Ok I done that and got the driver to install but still not working :( ARGHHHH

Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 10.12.47.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 10.12.36.png
Screen Shot 2018-01-07 at 10.12.29.png

Go to apple store, search "high Sierra" and click "download", I installed it and it worked for me.. now I've (17C88)

How long ago did you do this ?
I install this about 3 days ago now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back