Contribute
Register

10.12.2 all works, but dual monitors slow to appear

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can confirm no improvement using 2 hdmi to DisplayPort cables, apart from a fuzzy screen before the displays burst into life that is, maybe thats a Christmas bonus...

Right, I think this is fixed, I added the attached multibeast settings into multibeast and rebooted, I've now done 7 reboots and instead of there being a 30 second gap between the loading bar disappearing and the monitors showing up, there is now a 2 second gap, much better! hope it helps.

I don't know which setting did the trick , maybe someone else knows?
Screen Shot 2017-01-30 at 14.00.35.png

All the steps above have definately helped the problem, maybe also the update to 10.12.3 but I think there was also an issue related to boot entries being created, as I've cleared them all out and not had a single slow start up since, still can't stop boot entries being recreated however. I notice gigabytes f20 bios is no longer beta, and updating to that is one suggestion for stopping multiple boot entries being created, has anyone successfully done that?

Did you inject the hd530 while using the 950?

I have the same issue on the gaming 7 motherboard. I have a 980ti card. It seems like the delay happens while loading web drivers but Im just guessing and dont know anything.

I have the same settings as you except the hd 530 and ethernet one. I am on 12.3 and I have the f20 bios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back